The nightingale is the national bird of Ukraine. An oldie, but certainly a goodie and very apropos for the current operational environment.
All proceeds donated to https://savelife.in.ua/en/donate/. Recently banned by Patreon for violating their terms of service on the funding of weapons, BurnBagGear believes that buying and employing weapons, though unfortunate, remains one of our greatest tools to destroying a tyrant. Good hunting, Ukraine.
Text is readable on the shirt, but perhaps not on the website, it says:
TOP: The invading armies planned on everything except for SEAD, fuel, night operations, and 44,000,000 Ukrainians
BOTTOM: A Volodymyr Zelenskyy film
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping